CHEMO ΕΛΛΑΣ ΑΒΕΕ
Αρμόδιος Επικοινωνίας: Κ. Νίκος Δρόσος
Διεύθυνση: Βορείου Ελλάδος 20,
Σκαραμαγκάς, Αθήνα, Ελλάδα, ΤΚ 124-62
CHEMO HELLAS SA produces and provides certified high-performance marine chemicals and equipment that make every vessel operate more efficiently, in line with the strictest standards. Armed with 40 years of experience and expertise on a global scale, CHEMO manufactures and distributes high-quality eco-friendly chemicals and related equipment to shipping and chartering companies worldwide. Its rapid response to requests and customer-focused approach help shipping companies reduce turnaround time.
CHEMO’s top chemicals
- Cargo hold cleaners: protecting cargo hold bulkheads prior to loading and removing cargo stains and residues after discharging. Solutions provided to tackle corrosive and dirty cargo.
- Cargo tank cleaners: removing inert gas soot and ensuring easy cargo change from dirty petroleum products (DPP) to clean petroleum products (CPP).
- Fuel additives: better engine operation with less maintenance, running costs and emissions.
- Ballast water tank treatment: suspending mud and silt for easy discharge while ensuring no marine life is inadvertently transported to non-native locations.
- Boiler cleaners: In service boiler cleaning.
CHEMO’s top equipment
- Chemojet: electric waterjetting units with sandblasting for ultimate cleaning
- Cargo hold application set: to efficiently apply protective coatings and to clean cargo holds.
- Hydrojet hold cleaning guns: quick and easy use on the go.
CHEMO’s services and solutions
- Cleaning advice: CHEMO’s team provides advice on what products to use and how to clean holds, tanks, boilers, steam generators, M.E. cooling water systems, heat exchangers, piping and potable water systems.
- Quick response time and delivery: operation center open 16 hours a day, 7 days a week to facilitate faster turnaround of vessels.
- Onsite supervision: CHEMO experts visit major cleaning operations when needed.